Week 8 Comments and Feedback

    

What Great Listeners Actually Do by Jack Zenger and Joseph Folkman

    I love reading the comments that my classmates leave for me because it makes me feel appreciated that someone is actually reading my stories and investing in me. Feedback is appreciated as it helps me evolve as a writer since I am a novice. I enjoy giving feedback to my classmates since I can read their blogs and learn from what they right. This gives me the oppurtunity to througly read their stories and analyze the details so I can see where I can improve and also help them improve their stories. Writing feedback is hard for me because I do not want to be too critical, so I always try to add some compliments into my feedback. Usually I always ask questions about stuff that confuses me or stuff that be expanded on. 

    Also, I enjoy reading my classmates blogs because they are like a part of themselves that they put into words. It is interesting to see how they write their stories because you can see the personality that they infused into it. I really like the infographic above because it gives you a nice guide on how to give feedback while making sure you do not fall into the usual pitfalls that plague giving feedback.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Anesthesiologist

Week 4 Story: Rama and Sita