Week 8: Reading and Writing


Looking back at my work so far it is obvious that I have become more comfortable with the layout of the class and the work itself. At first, I was not too sure how to organize everything and how to structure my stories. However, now that I have accumulated knowledge about how to write my stories and use my creativity I am much more comfortable writing my blogs. So far my favorite reading has been the Mahabharata because I like the dynamic between the Pandavas and the characters like Krishna and Karna.

I like the layout of my blog as the color scheme is how I want it to be since I have been tweaking it a little bit. I would like to upgrade my website a bit and make it more appealing to look at and I have been trying different color schemes that fit the theme. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Anesthesiologist

Week 4 Story: Rama and Sita