Microfiction Revision: Touchdown in Rome

The plane touched down at around 10 AM, but back home it would only be 3 AM.

But I wasn't tired. I had just landed in Rome and as I got my luggage I went out to look for my ride. 

"Rohit! Over here! Right here!" I heard people calling my name. I looked around quickly to see where the voices were coming from and spotted my two cousins waving frantically to get my attention. 

I went over and hugged my cousins who I hadn't seen in almost three years! And just like that we were ready to start out adventures throughout Italy's cities.

Rome

Author's Note: For this revision process I tried to add more detail with slight changes in wording. I added contractions where appropriate so that I could add in the words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Anesthesiologist

Week 2 Story: The Crocodile and the Monkey's Heart