Week 14 Famous Last Words

 I would like to talk about how hectic this semester has been. When COVID became a big deal I was angry. This virus turned my life upside down because this past summer I had planned to go to a lot of music festivals with my friends and travel with my family. However, we all had to quarantine and avoid other people. I was so bored initially, but I actually had a lot of time to do things that I was not able to do before. I was given the opportunity to read more books, and get back into reading. When school finally came around I thought this would be one of the most boring semesters ever, but I was wrong. My roommates and I made this semester the most fun we have all had. It was great to just hang out with my friends, play Warzone, and watch movies and anime.

The Witcher Saga


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Anesthesiologist

Week 4 Story: Rama and Sita