Time Management: The Art of Procrastination

                                   Illustration for article titled Four Questions to Help You Overcome ProcrastinationIllustration for article titled Four Questions to Help You Overcome ProcrastinationIllustration for article titled Four Questions to Help You Overcome ProcrastinationIllustration for article titled Four Questions to Help You Overcome ProcrastinationIllustration for article titled Four Questions to Help You Overcome ProcrastinationHow To Overcome Procrastination Forever

From TeamWork

     One of the most important things you learn in life is how to manage your time. When you manage your time well you are able to be more productive an you are able to put yourself in a good routine. The article that caught my eye first was "Four Questions to Help You Overcome Procrastination" by Peter Banerjea. In highschool, and in the beginnging of college, I struggled with procrastination a lot because I was able to excel without working too hard. However, I knew I had to change this so that I could prosper even more in college and life after. This article helped a lot because I would use some of these strategies to be more productive in this class especially.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Anesthesiologist

Week 4 Story: Rama and Sita